A Casual Weekend Look








Sweater: Nicole by Nicole Miller
Blouse: F21 Contemporary
Leopard Loafers: H & M
Skinny Jeans: H & M

One of my favorite ways to the dress on the weekend is in complete and utter comfort. With the temperature dropping soon, leather jackets and heavy sweaters, are a must have. I love a heavy sweater because you can layer it lightly and still be warm. In this week's look, I'm wearing my leopard loafers from H & M. These shoes are my favorite to wear because they're so comfy and stylish. The print is an added bonus and with my skinny jeans I love how everything comes together.

I had this cashmere sweater for a while and it's one of my favorites to wear. It's very lightweight and keeps my so warm. I also like this embellished sweater from Nicole by Nicole Miller and cable sweaters from Madewell. It's always great to have a variety of sweaters to choose from that can easily be worn over skinny jeans with ankle boots. One thing I want to start wearing this fall is a faux/leather pants. Whenever I see someone wearing leather pants in the fall I just think to myself I have to get a pair. H & M has these cool ankle length pants that would be a great addition to my wardrobe.

 The skinny the better because I like to think that helps to elongate my legs and show off my figure. Also, it gives me another reason to wear a leather jacket and feel more badass. I had one when I was younger but it wasn't a motorcycle one. I love this moto jacket from Forever 21 in olive because it's timeless and can be paired with any outfit. The more I talk about it makes me want to scream. Ugh, I need a leather jacket like now.

xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig