September Birchbox | Psst..You're Beautiful


September is the month of Fashion & Beauty. Gladly, my Birchbox arrived in style. It sure is beautiful to have samples you can actual use and rave about as part of your beauty regime. Since I changed my beauty profile on Birchbox, my sample choices have gotten better each month. My biggest faves have been the 'Green Apple' peel from Juice Beauty, hand creams + moisturizers, and of course, facial masks to help keep my skin feeling refreshed after a cleanse.








This is a fun box to have with fashion week in full swing and football season beginning. It's also nice that Birchbox appreciates their subscribers and treats them from time to time. I can't wait to use Rituals 'Foaming Shower Gel' and Malin + Goetz 'Vitamin E Face Moisturizer. Both of these companies have products I never use so I'm happy I finally have samples that I can benefit from.

I don't know if I will use the Pop Beauty 'Eye Shadow" palette since I already have so many that I don't use. With the bonus sample I received from Nerd Skincare I love the packaging and how its for all skin types. Since I have combination/oily skin I hope this 'Nerd Mask' will make my skin feel super clean. I didn't know much about this company before but I'm glad Birchbox has included their product this month.

xx.

Verdict: A

6 comments

  1. Looks like a fun Birchbox this month! I love Davines haircare as well as the Malin & Goetz skincare. Hopefully someone else will enjoy your cute pop shadow palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything about this month's box is great.

      Delete
  2. I love that you got a Rituals and face mask in your box...I have also selected Davines shampoo and conditioner to try out!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try the mask and maybe even the shampoo to see how it works.

      Delete
  3. OMG!!! I hope I get that Rituals gel in my Birchbox. The last time I got some was in the Valentine Box in February. The ritual shower gels are so thick and foamy. They smell delightful!!! I can't wait to get my box. Also that hydrating mask looks interesting. Really cool post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got so excited when I saw the ritual gel and I absolutely love it. It is indeed foamy and smells so good.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig