Blue & White Dress



 We arrived on the small island of Great Stirrup Cay on Tuesday with a warm welcome of dark clouds and drizzles of rain. After we disembarked from the tender boat around noon, the sun finally came out. The humidity was instant and it's a good thing I wore this blue and white print dress from Forever21. Wearing anything was a not an option because it was hot. 

 Great Stirrup Cay is just outside Nassau, Bahamas and a private island owned by Norwegian Cruise Line. You can walk from one end of the island and back because its so small but the view from Great Stirrup Cay is magical. The greenest water with sand so soothing beneath my feet.

xx.

8 comments

  1. ACK you're making me wish for a beach now!! You look great! Classic dress that can be worn anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I hate the beach but I love it at the same time. Well, any beach in the Caribbean will due.

      Delete
  2. I wanna go seaside too!~ Nice outfit for nice beach outing..

    http://cre8tonebabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I didn't have a swimsuit so this was the next option. I want to go back already!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress for the beach and great view, too! Enjoy your vacation!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did. It was the best vacation I had in awhile.

      Delete
  4. Forever21 can be hit or miss, but I love a good t-shirt dress and the knot makes for a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I only recently started shopping in Forever21 for clothes and I love their contemporary section.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig