Olive Tie-Front Striped Shirt


Olive Striped Shirt: (Forever21/ Contemporary) | Pants: ( Forever21/Similar Styles) |
 Necklace: (Forever21/ Similar Here) | Tote: (H & M)
Flip Flops: Joe Fresh/Clearance at 20% off)


Being on a beach again is paradise. Clean sand with the bluest water that's reminscent of the sky. Everything feels right when you finally get to relax and enjoy summer. I love the beach and the peace it gives me. When I play with the water I feel like a kid again...

I wish summer never ends. 

xx.

2 comments

  1. Lovely beach and love the horizon stripes on your shirt!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. As soon as I saw this blouse I knew I had to get it.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig