July Birchbox | Go Bold

I love the bright pink lipstick from Stila Cosmetics & the bold design on last month's Birchbox.
This right here is pure genius. I love the bite size cut out and the bold colors. 

Last month's Birchbox was bold and very impressive. They featured brands that I'm unfamiliar with (Caudile, Eau Thermale) and brands that I really like (Stila Cosmetics, Dr. Jart). When I previewed what I was getting in my Birchbox the first item I wanted to try is the Liquid Lipstick Trio from Stila Cosmetics. It's a new summer shades and has long-lasting wear of up to 6 hours, which is what women love to hear. I don't particularly like having to refresh my makeup every 2 hours, so 6 hours is like music to my eyes especially during warmer weather. Some of the products I won't be using is Amika texture spray because my hair is in twists and frankly, those never work for my hair texture. I may use the Avene Thermal Spring Water when I go on vacation in 2 weeks. I like that it can be used as skin toner or a mid-day refresher and with my skin I could use that. So I'm just curious to try and see how it works. 

Verdict: B+

This was a fantastic box. I love the design and how the Go Bold concept ties in with the products. Every item that's for the skin I will use and honestly. there was so much pink in this box. I love it. Check back later this week for my August Birchbox review.

xx.

6 comments

  1. Almost all of the Birchboxes I've seen this month looked quite good. Nevertheless, I heard mixed reviews of the Stila lipsticks, and I was curious about the formula. A few months ago, I bought Stila All Day Vinyl Liquid Lipstick in a red shade, and I love it. It lasts and lasts and is comfortable to wear and has a great shiny gloss. Not sure if this is the same type. I have the Avene Thermal Water and though the spray is a bit less fine than Evian, it's great for summer and to take on a plane trip. I'd be skipping the texture hair spritz too Glad you generally liked your box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Everything I can use in this box is well worth the try. When I go on vacation I will use the Avene and the lipstick for sure.

      Delete
  2. I love the color of that lippy! I'm all about bright this summer. I do like that texture spray but I don't know how often I would use it. Maybe when I don't feel like really doing much with my hair. The box is super colorful this Month, though

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's on hell of the beauty box. I love Divine Oil, been using it for a while now on my pamper nights :) Also Stila is a brand I would love to try more off, I have few eyeliners and they're incredible. Avenue Thermal Water is my all time favourite, I don't leave a house without having one in my bag :)

    www.iDorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. July Birchbox was definitely a plus with the variety of brands and bold design. I'm definitely looking forward to using Avene and Stila Cosmetics.

      Delete
  4. Great box! I got the same Stila shade. It's so crazy bright, definitely a step out of my comfort zone! Caudalie is one of my favorite skincare brands. I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig