In Living Colors


Summer is the only time of year when I don't wear jeans. It gets too hot on the east coast so I'm forced to wear shorts even though I'm a jeans kind of gal. This summer, however, I really enjoyed myself because its been awhile since I actually had fun. I visited and tried different coffees from the cutest cafes in the city. I splurged more on my wardrobe this summer than I have in previous years, which is sad but true. Yesterday I wore this top from H & M that I plan on wearing on my vacation as well and its from their Conscious-Sustainable Style section. I paired it with my navy slip on sneakers that's also available in red. What I love about a white button up like this one is the design of it. I didn't know how sheer it was until I put a cami under but its also one of the things I love about this top. Its very lightweight and perfect to wear on the beach, which I plan on doing. 


xx. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments

  1. I love your white and black outfit!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm actually wearing a dark denim but it's not black.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig