Cocoa Beach, Florida


On Monday I arrived at Cocoa Beach via shuttle from Port Canaveral to begin my 7-day vacation on Norwegian Gem cruise line. The temperature was in the 90s and as I made my way to Cocoa Beach I was in awe. Everywhere you looked there were palm trees, beach towels, and endless sunshine. I immediately felt relaxed when I looked at the ocean and just listened to the sounds of the waves. This was the perfect way to relax and enjoy life. Florida is exactly how I remembered it and Cocoa Beach was just a taste of this beautiful sunshine state. The water is divine. The sand is just clean but steaming hot as soon as your feet touches it. I got spooked when a dark cloud hoovered over the beach and the rain started coming down. Just a little drizzy but that was my cue to say goodbye. 

What I got from Cocoa Beach is a great suntan and Starbucks. It's the first one I've seen in a week and boy, did I go crazy for the WiFi and coffee. And just like any tourist, I had to go too the souvenir shop and pick up a keepsake to remind me of this beautiful beach town. Everything about this place screams summer and happiness even with the heat. Florida has been great and I can't wait to go back soon. 

xx.

4 comments

  1. Beautiful photography and I am loving that outfit, I love stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures of Coco beach!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig