August Must Haves

Untitled #16
Luggage (Ebags) | Fujifilm Instax Mini (Urban Outfitters) Skirt & Blouse (J.Crew Here/Here)
Muni Bucket Bag (Ahalife) | Espadrilles (ASOS
Overalls (Forever 21) | Soludos Tote (The OutNet | Passport Holder (Shop Bop) | Sunscreen (Supergoop!)

When traveling, travel light. Light colors. Light baggage, literally and figuratively, because you always end up bringing more clothes back home than what you initially packed. I love the mini Fujifilm camera because you can capture and print each moment while you're on vacation. It's the perfect way to savor the moment and have a little keepsake at the same time. Another great item to have are Soludos Espadrilles in Lace  and Grey Mesh. Keeping my feet stylish and comfortable is a my number one priority since I walk a lot and Soludos's Espadrilles fit the criteria for this gal.

To splurge and add some eyes to your vacation wardrobe, take a peek at Chiara Ferragni Collection.

Fancy Things
Flirting T-Shirt (Chiara Ferragni Collection)
Wink Espadrilles (Revolve Clothing)

Chiara is an Italian born, L.A based blogger turned designer who's shoes can be seen online and in store around the world. I love her emoji shoes because you can wear how you feel on your feet. Like these, Italian Breakfast Slippers, because it has two things I love, coffee and food. These would be great for an afternoon of shopping. If you want to play tourist for the day then Wink Espadrilles would be great for walking from one monument to the next. And if all else fails, just wear flip flops and call it a day.

xx.

10 comments

  1. Love your Travel Must Haves August edition esp. the shoes and light blue shirt!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love the espadrilles for sure and the the light blue too. Very beachy and perfect for a getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that T-shirt from Urban outfitters

    DA xx

    daniellealinia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really useful post, I should keep this for when I travel next summer, or maybe you will do another, but either way, great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it helpful. I will do a similar post like this again the next time I travel other states.

      Delete
  5. Those shoes are so cute, I love the winking design! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just perfect and so cute to look at :)

      Delete
  6. I have the FujiFilm mini polaroid camera, and I absolutely love it! If you go online you can get the best film for it-- metallic, stars, polkadots, even characters.
    Great list!

    xxLK
    http://ellekae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get this camera so bad and I've the different films you are talking about. I want to get in either green or pink.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig