August Birchbox | Dive In

I'm ready to dive in with this month's Beach theme.
It's very appropriate since I do love the beach and will be arriving at Cocoa Beach, FL in 9 days.


This month's Birchbox has everything you need for a vacation except for a towel and sunglasses. For setting your makeup, there's Coola. It comes with an SPF 30 and is organic, which makes it better for your skin and the environment. Since I will be in the sun a lot so this is going to be my keepsake along with my LOreal Paris True Match Foundation. I always get excited when I see Supergoop in my Birchbox but I hardly use their products. For once, I will use their hand cream to keep my hands moisturized throughout the day. Supergoop's hand cream has an SPF 40 and contains sea buckthorn fruit, rich in omega -7 fatty acids.

While I stay protected from the sun, I will be wearing a little bit of Harvey Prince Hello. This tiny is the cutest I've seen in any birchbox I had so far. Hello, Hello! I love the tag on this bottle and I can't wait to bring it on my vacation. Overall, this month's Birchbox was incredible. I will be using all of the products except the Beauty Protector. Also, I love the references of water and the pool. So Dive In!

Verdict: A-
xx.

6 comments

  1. I love your BB review for your August Box!! I chose the guest editor box by Candidly Nicole for August ( I have been on a row with these Guest Editor boxes!!) I love everything in your box incl. Beauty Protector, Harvey Prince, and SuperGoop!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to pick the guest editor box but changed my mind at the last minute. I'm happy with my birchbox this month and I love everything in it.

      Delete
  2. That box is so cute! The travel size sunscreen is pretty handy too for reapplication on the go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travel size sunscreens are always great to have especially during vacation.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! I've been on the fence about subscribing, but I might give it a go for next month. It seems worth it!
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.SmallBigThings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a break from Birchbox after my December birchbox but resubscribed back in May after they started designing their boxes differently and changing my beauty profile, which helped a lot. Give it a try.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig