Summer Cool

Sandals: | AE, other styles here: Urban Outfitters | Clutch : | H & M, other styles: here|
Necklace : | Baublebar | Pocket Tee: | Forever21 / Contemporary

I love wearing statement necklaces during the summer. I love them big and bold because its a great way to keep the focus on your neckline rather than on face. One of my favorite go to pieces is this Amazon Tassel piece from Bauble Bar. The attention to details in each jewel is so beautifully done and I love the texture of the color. Baublebar always has a great selection of jewelry to choose from to add more depth to your look. Sometimes I want to wear a piece that's minimal and then there are days when I want wear a bold piece that becomes an icebreaker to end that awkward silence. Whatever the case maybe, Baublebar will always be my destination to get quality statement necklaces.

xx.

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig