Red White & Blue


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had fun this weekend celebrating July 4th and watching the fireworks.  I stayed home and made my favorite snacks for the holiday that involved lots of fruits and graham crackers as seen in my previous post. Today I'm wearing this cool striped shirt (in red/ivory) from Forever21. I love the boxy shape and how different it is from every other top I've ever worn. It's a great shirt to wear for the summer and with my vacation in August, I can't wait to wear this again with some denim shorts and tote from H & M

xx.

2 comments

  1. Love your Fourth of July outfit esp. your tote!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really like this shirt and how loose it is.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig