Nars Audacious Mascara

 Available August 2015


Next month, Nars will be releasing their boldest color yet with the new Audacious Mascara. Designed with over 200 bristles, this brush evenly grips every lash and coats it from beginning to end. 
Intensity for the making. Control for the taking. From instant definition to blindsiding impact, every layer multiplies. Volumizes. Mesmerizes.
                                                                                - Nars Cosmetics
Nars is offering a complimentary mini Audacious Mascara now thru the end of August with any order while supplies last and ladies, that's a cue to get this product immediately. I love this bold color and can only imagine how luminous it will make your lashes look. So go bold. Get excited and let me know how you guys like this product.

xx.

9 comments

  1. I've never tried a Nars mascara but I think I'd like to. Infact, I havent tried many Nars products at all. I've really got my eye on their Turkish Delight lipgloss which I know is so cliche but I really wanna get it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it. I haven't tried any from NARS myself but I would love to get my hands this one coming out this month.

      Delete
  2. The wand looks like it would be a perfect fit for my lashes! I hadn't heard about this one so thanks for sharing! I will definitly check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and you should definitely test it out. The color looks fabulous….

      Delete
  3. Nars is one of my all time favorites! Thanks for the heads up about the free sample!
    xxLK
    http://ellekae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean that the color for lashes is pink? Wew. That'd be different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so but I'm not certain. It would definitely shake things up if it's true.

      Delete
  5. Wow...200 bristles?! And the mascara wars continues :)

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig