L'Oreal True Match





I've seen the advertisements and commercials for L'Oreal Paris USA natural looking makeup but have never been a believer in finding a makeup that's true to your skin until now. When I ran out of my Jouer Tint Moisturizer, I panicked. I was down to the last drop and needed to find a foundation perfect for skin tone. After years of overlooking L'Oreal, I figured why not find give it a shot. So I did my research and filled out a questionnaire online to figure what my skin tone is because I think my skin looks great in pink, blue, and red colors. 

The shade I matched with was W7 Caramel Beige. When I tested the foundation on my skin I was not happy with the coverage. It was too light and when I tried to blend it so more, it looked like I was wearing foundation. After that huge disappointment, I decided to try shade in the cool undertone category. This time I the shade I matched with was C6 Soft Sable. As I opened the bottle and applied a little foundation on my face I knew this was the one. Once I blended it in, my coverage was flawless. After going outside and coming back hours later, my foundation still looked great. 

I'm so happy I found my L'Oreal True Match and with my vacation next month, my skin will be protected and looking flawless in the sun.

xx. 

6 comments

  1. I love the True Match line. This is the only foundation that I wear. PERIOD. I don't wear it every day. However, if I am dressing for date night or another special event and want to look extra pretty. This is the foundation I reach for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, this foundation is the first one I used on my skin and I love the coverage it products. What's even better is that it's long lasting and you don't even have to use that much.

      Delete
  2. L'Oreal True Match was the only foundation I wore in high school. I recently picked up a new bottle and forgot how much I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I never wore foundation just a bronzer and concealer but I love True Match so far...

      Delete
  3. I've never tried any LO'real foundations, but I am in search of a new one. I may just give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. There are 33 shades available so give it a try.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig