Bags of The Week: Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag




Buckets bags have been flooding my Instagram feed like crazy. I've seen them captured beautifully through various posts and I love how simplistic, yet essential it is to have one. What it comes with is an adjustable strap and detachable wallet made with pure Italian leather. The bold colors made this bag ideal to have for any exotic location, which is perfect for me since I'm going to the Bahamas next month. If I had the budget to buy a Mansur Gavriel, I would get one in blue or grey. On a recent shopping trip I found a mini version of the bucket bag from H & M and it just so happen to be the last one. I absolutely love the size. It holds everything I need and it looks like the real thing. I can't wait to share pictures of my mini version soon in the Bahamas.

So Stay Tune.
xx.

9 comments

  1. I notice the trend for bucket purses..I love the white, blue, and brown purses!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have been around for awhile but I haven't given a second thought about them until recently.

      Delete
  2. I really don't mind the idea of a bucket purse! Not sure if it's for me but they're pretty dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live mini version. I think they are much cuter to have around..

      Delete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous bag, I love the tan shade the most! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the style of the bag. This is perfect for everyday use, yet timeless. I can't wait to see the mini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the mini in brown and I'm so lucky I got when I did.

      Delete
  5. I need the blue one.....now!

    www.loulouboutiques.com

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig