Vacation Must Haves.

Vacation Ready!



My vacation is in 2 months and I have yet to go shopping but I'm making a mental note of what I need to bring. I'm so excited because I will be going on my first cruise departing from New York to the Bahamas. I never been to the Bahamas but I hear its beautiful and the water is as clear as day. And since I will be at sea for 1 day going and 2 days coming back I need to have options when it comes clothes. I'm thinking lightweight with a few bold prints and neutral colors to wear on the ship and on the beach. What I'm looking forward to is laying in a hammock on the beach, sightseeing, and going horseback riding. Dipping my feet in the sand while I'm listening to waves crashing is giving me goose bumps.

Vacation is in 2 months, 7 days but who's counting!
I can't help it but I do need to go shopping though, like today.

xx.
Bikinis
1. H & M + Bikini Top
2. Mara Hoffman
3. Boohoo
4. another20

Sandals
1. White Birkenstocks
2. Net-A-Porter


Beach Dresses 
2. Rotita

Basics
1. Beach Towel - avenue32
2. Floppy Hat - Amazon
3. Straw Beach Tote - Madewell
4. Passport Holder - GiGi New York


8 comments

  1. The BooHoo one is lovely as frills are perfect for the season. Following you on all your social media platforms as well and GFC. Hope we can support each other

    Nashia
    MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nashia,

      Thanks for the support and your comment. I think the boohoo would go perfectly with the Birkenstocks.

      Delete
  2. Love your vacation list!! Can't wait to do a major vacation with list!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday sounds absolutely dreamy, I hope you have a good time xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. I'm in desparate need of a relaxing vacation in the sun.

      Delete
  4. Wow, have a wonderful time and looking fabulous as you do! Wonderful vacation list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't wait to share pictures from my trip. Time is dragging right now.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig