Navy Stripes

Navy/Cream Stripe Shirt | Forever21
Jewelry | Similar Styles, Forever21
Super Skinny Jeans | H & M



Ever since I was a teenager, I´ve always fancied a striped shirt. In high school, it seemed to be the only piece I wanted to wear more so as a button up than just a regular shirt. I failed miserable at the preppy look but I gained an appreciation of versatile a striped shirt can be. It wasn't until I got to college that my wardrobe started to reflect who I was a person. Now I all want to wear is a striped shirt and its safe to say they will never go out of style.

This Navy striped shirt, also available in Olive, is my favorite piece because of the detailing in the neckline and its super lightweight. I also have to admit that navy is one of the most flattering colors when it comes to accentuating your curves as much as possible. The color is timeless and that's what I look for whenever I shop. Something that I can wear again and it still has that same affect on me from when I first bought it. The next color scheme I want to conquer is a striped shirt in red, charcoal, and the pink. 


xx:)

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit post, I love the location that you took the photos in too :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have a few parks by my apartment that a great for lighting and makes my outfit look better on film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit...so great you can get this look for less at Forever 21 and H & M!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a high slit dress . It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a high slit dress . It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig