Navy Leopard Loafers


My favorite kind of shoe to wear is a loafer. They're inexpensive depending on where you buy them from and a great alternative to oxfords. When I purchased my first pair from Urban Outfitters in black I couldn't help but like how comfortable my feet felt in them. Since I have wide feet, half sizes are my best bet because narrow shoes hurt my feet and I refuse to get bunions. These loafers I found in H & M and I had to get them in navy + leopard since I already have a tan and black pair. This particular print adds a lot color to my neutral wardrobe and I can't wait to wear them later on in the summer. 

With my vacation in less than 2 months away, I need to have plenty of sandals and loafers to wear. So while I was browsing the web I found these Soludos X Jeff Divine Espadrille Loafer available in blue and mulit-blue. These loafers remind me of the Caribbean and the beautiful, clear water that's awaiting me. All I'm thinking right now is my vacation and what I'm going to wear but for now it's all about my Navy Leopard Loafers.

xx

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous!
    Follow for follow?
    Youngsophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your loafers!! I am all about comfort over style...oxfords are great for formal but loafers are great for everyday wear!!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. Loafers are more for everyday wear.

      Delete
  3. You always have the cutest clothes:) Love the loafers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit ON POINT! It's so cute and casual, gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. They are. I'm so happy I got them when I did. I don't see them in H & M anymore!

      Delete
  6. I absolutely LOVE those shoes they're so gorgeous :) Leopard print is my fave! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig