JD Graduate

Blouse | Similar Styles H & M 
Necklace: H & M
Necklace: H & M


On June 4th, my brother graduated with honors from Cardoza School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree. It was a family affair and emotions were high. Law school is not an easy task but my brother did it. He inpsires me to never doubt myself and to always follow my dreams. Seeing the path that he has taken shows me that there is no easy road to success. It takes determination and a strong will to never give up. Failure is not an option for him and that's what I admire most about my brother. He always finds a way to make things right even when it seems impossible. 

All I want for him is to be happy and enjoy the life he has created for himself. He does so much for the people he loves and now I want to give back to him. He deserves everything he has and more. Without him, I wouldn't be as passionate about my own career goals that I want to achieve for myself because he understands how hard life can get. 

So when I heard of Chobani Flips #BreakYouMake project, I couldn't think of a sweeter way to give back to my brother who deserves a break. It's healthy and filled with tons of flavor so it's a no brainer that my favorite Chobani Flip is the key lime crumble. So I know if this issomething that I must have in my everyday life then, I know my brother would appreciate this small gesture. 

xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig