May Birchbox | Cupcakes & Cashmere


I admit it I stopped my Birchbox subscription last year because I tired of getting the same samples that I need in every box. When I heard Birchbox was collaborating with Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere, I decided to resubscribe for the month of May. One thing I am happy about is Birchbox designing the boxes with a new theme each month. I think it's clever and makes their subscribers, like myself, eager to see what samples will arrive in their bircbox. 

A few of these companies I was unaware of before, Navobay and Notthing Hill, but thanks to Birchbox's introduction I know who they are now. This is the reason why I subscribed to Birchbox in the first place. Simply to try products from companies in beauty and skincare that I never heard of and I can honestly say this is my favorite birchbox. For June's birchbox, I picked the guest editor box from The Tig and I can't wait to share what I get with you.

xx:)

9 comments

  1. I love the way you've put together this post, your photography and quick points about each product are great and make for very easy reading xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Shakira.I enjoy reading your post. Nice photos and clear cut points to the products.Thanks for sharing this post xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Cupcakes and Cashmere LE May box and loved everything in it including the perfume and Smashbox prep/set spray!! You can read more about it on Blueridge Beauty on Blogger

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out your site today. Cupcake and Cashmere + Birchbox has been my favorite collaboration thus far.

      Delete
  4. Oh now this is not a bad box at all, some really good brands there such as Smashbox and Naobay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm so excited to try the Primer and cream from Navobay. I couldn't be happier with this box.

      Delete
  5. I was always interested in how beneficial those monthly beauty box subscriptions really were! Great post. Keep us updated on upcoming items!
    http://www.whatsheluvs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was always interested in how beneficial those monthly beauty box subscriptions really were! Great post. Keep us updated on upcoming items!
    http://www.whatsheluvs.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will. I reserved for the guest editor box curated by The Tig so be sure to stay tuned for that review.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig