Sweet Somethings with Fresh Beauty


From April 30th- May 1st, Fresh Beauty brought their sweet freshbluebox tour to NYC for a 2-day pop up shop filled with first kiss confessions and try me's. If you were lucky, like me, to stop by one of their two locations:

Madison Sqaure Park ( Fifth Ave btw 21st and 22nd Streets)
 or
West Village ( Bleecker St btw West 11th and Perry Street)

You were eager to get inside the pint size blue truck and snag a few sweet somethings from Fresh Beauty. The first station I arrived at was for the lips. I exfoliated and prepped my pout with Fresh's Sugar Lip Polish and then, I picked Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment in Cherry. I love that it also have SPF to keep my lips protected in the sun. Once I finished at the lip station I made my way inside to create my own lip tag and snag some new products.

In order to get your own customized lip bag, you had to make a puchase over $40. So I the lip exfoliate and cherry lipstick I used earlier because I love it so much. Along with the Rose Floral Toner which is suppose to hydrate and sooth your skin. Then, came my customized bag to pick my makeup in. The process was very simple and done within minutes. Overall, I'm happy I came the final day of the freshbluebox tour and left with some amazing products to share with you guys.

In the next few weeks, be on the look out for my Fresh Beauty Haul and full review.

xx :) 

10 comments

  1. OMG!! I wish I lived in NYC to visit one of these pop up stands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you close by? I only found out about Fresh Beauty's tour by checking out their Instagram and saw that they were coming to the city.

      Delete
  2. That's so cool that they've got a Fresh truck! I haven't bought any of their products in a while, but I like what I did try. As a matter of fact, I have a Fresh moisturizer sample. I think I'll go use it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lip exfoliater. It's one of my favorite products that I got from Fresh and I can't wait to use it more often.

      Delete
  3. This is so neat! I seriously wish i lived in New York because events like these sound so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Living close to the city has its perks like these events!!! There's so many more I want to attend!

      Delete
  4. This is so cool and would of been fun to go and check out. Maybe they will come to SF soon! www.yummomummo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely be on the look out. They hit Boston and NY so your city could be next!

      Delete
  5. What a fun thing! I haven't tried much from this brand, but the few things I did try I loved. It would be awesome if they came to Chicago.
    www.divaandthedivine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can definitely check out to see where they are stopping next!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig