Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day! It was such an amazing day to celebrate my mom and sister who both love and give love unconditionally. Being a mom is a 24/7 job and frankly, the most challenging one at that. Watching my mom and sister put their children before their own desires is selfless, yet maternal. Their love is unconditionally and one day I hope to channel that same kind of love to my own child. 

I always think of Mother's Day as an everyday celebration for women in our lives. So today, my family and I went back to Above Restaurant & Bar for brunch. I arrived fashionably late and nearly baked to death in the sun but was happy to feed my stomach quality food. I opted for a caesar salad with a glass of sangria and vegetable dumplings. When you haven't had a caesar salad in awhile it tastes like the best thing in the world. Just light and delicious with so much flavor. 

Once brunch was done. It was time for Starbucks. Has anyone tried the new S'Mores Frappuccino. God, it's so delicious and evil at the same time. 

xx :)

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig