Try On Warby Parker







A need a new pair of glasses! I can't  put if off any longer so I am starting off fresh with some new frames from Warby Parker

The last frames I purchased were my D & G tortoise frames back when I was in college. Now I am looking for something different. I want my new frames to be sleek but sophiscated, which is why I'm going to Warby Parker! The first step is finding the perfect frame that compliments your face and with Warby's Home Try On program, I pick 5 frames to try for 5 days. Once I pick my favorite I ship the frames back. Order online and send in my prescription. 

The 5 frames I decide to try were Cass, Seymour, Oates, Burke, and Linwood. Each frame had a different featured that I loved. I wanted a frame that were a bit bigger than my current ones but two toned. Cass made me feel very Clark Kent-ish becauseof how they fit on my face. Linwood was very nice but too smaller to the current frames I have now. Although, its a favorite amongst friends and bloggers I asked on Instagram and Facebook. I liked the style of Oates but I don't think it suited the shape of my face. Seymour and Burke were my top favorties. They're both similar in the style I was looking for in my new frame with the two tone colors. 

Top 3 Frames
1) Cass
2) Seymour
3) Burke


Which one will I choose? Find out in a few weeks! I will reveal which frames I decide to purchase from Warby Parker!

12 comments

  1. Love the Oaks especially. I don't wear glasses but if i did, you have some great choices for me. www.yummomummo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You would love the assortment of frames available at Warby Parker! Thank God I found them!

      Delete
  2. I don't need nor wear eyeglasses but I love the styles offered by this company! Love the Burke design :)
    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burke is in my top 3 that I picked to try on. It's something different that I am looking forward to having on my face.

      Delete
  3. I love Warby Parker designs and that sounds like a really great program!

    http://mollyandstacie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It made my decision very easy to make.

      Delete
  4. Loving the light tortoise shell colour of these frames, its sooo complimentry. I adore it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Agree! Warby have a little something for everyone in mind when it comes to their frames...

      Delete
  5. Makes me wish i never had my eyes done! i do miss wearing glasses! they all look fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I thought about wearing contact lenses once but could never imagine putting something directly on my eyes. So glasses will always be apart of me.

      Delete
  6. Great designs! They're all quite flattering on you. What a cool program.
    www.divaandthedivine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm happy Warby Parker has a program like this at no cost. Not many brands have that!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig