Spring Selects

Spring

Hey everyone! I can't express how happy I am about this weather. It's so much warmer and you know what that means, flats + sandals for the next couple of months!
My favorite spots to shop: Madewell, H&M, Zara, and of course, Forever always have a crafty selection of flats + sandals to choose from.



If you're someone that love out of the ordinary flats with a touch of color then I would suggest Madewell's d'ORSAY flats in cobalt blue or in natural black. They're perfect to wear running errands or a day at the office. To complete a minimal look whether it's for a date or lunch with friends, Zara's  flat leather sandals are the way to go. In addition to your basic flats + sandals, I think every women should have at least one pair for show like these Thea Pom-Pom Sandals + The Sandal in Diamond Ikat courtesy of Madewell. On an ordinary I am a loafer kind of gal so these pointy toe loafer from H & M are a must have. I already own a loafer in a neutral color tone and in print but I think a point loafer would be another added bonus for my wardrobe. What I don't have in collection are Birkenstocks? I would love to have a pair like these Bridal Sandals from H & M to coordinate my outfits around. Then, again I want the real thing. So these beauts in true black are on my shopping list.

Nothing says Spring like an open toe sandal and/or flat for that matter.
Cheers :)


xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

6 comments

  1. Love your shoe review but I seriously struggled reading your print...otherwise it was a great shoe review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about the weather, it's stupendous!
    Love the flats with the fluffy baubles on them. www.yummomummo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Those flats are growing on me and I think they will be cute to wear on a day to day basis.

      Delete
  3. Those stripy flats look absolutely amazing, I love the nautical colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are one of my favorite for Spring besides the flats from Zara!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig