Grounded Soil




It seems like it's been months since my last post when in reality it's only been a few weeks. In between working and spending time with family, I've been preoccupied all hours of the day. This crazy weather has made it hard to believe that one day it feels like Spring only for it snow again the next. I just want to wear my loafers again which brings me to next agenda, shopping. This is what I need to do right now!!! One can never have enough shoes and handbags. I can never have enough shoes, handbags, and blouses. I love a beautiful blouse!! So with that said I cannot wait to share new outfit posts in the coming weeks.

Cheers:)

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig