Camel & Co.




This past Sunday was the perfect day to be out and about. I wore my camel loafers and paired it with my favorite distressed jeans. I normally don't graviate towards light colored jeans because they tend to make me look heavier but I do love a pair with a little to them. I purchased these jeans from H & M and I loved how it fit my curves. With the flowers blossoming and the sun out, it was the perfect time to wear my Capwell & Co. necklace. The gems on this statement piece absolutely shined in the sun. Out of all the necklaces in my collection, these by far are my favorite. I know for sure I am going to wear them again at an event or maybe for my cruise in August. 

Happy Weekend Everyone!

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 

2 comments

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig