Techstyling at Bumble + Bumble

Well, Hello Bumble and Bumble! It's nice to finally meet you.


Oh, how I love the look and taste of a cupcake!

On the fifth day of NYFW, I attended the TechStyleNYC soiree in the meatpacking district. I heard of this event last year during NYFW but missed the date of when it was taking place. So this year I was very excited TechStyleNYC was coming back to my hometown and settling in the beautiful headquarters of Bumble and Bumble. 

One of my favorite sponsors of the event was Big T NYC because their teas are 100% organic, delicious, and filled with antioxidants. I loved the smell of "Baby It's Cold Outside" tea and it was the perfect remedy for the frigid temperatures outside. I also enjoyed meeting the founder of NAMAStay Yoga Towels because I need to get back to practicing yoga. I loved the concept of creating yoga towels that don't move when you work out and its rewashable. When I start yoga this is something I definitely want to have along my Fiji Water. 

Overall, I had a great time to TechStyle NYC and I can't wait to attend the next event in September.

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig