Recap: Lulu's Style Studio





One of my favorite events to attend during fashion week mania is Lulu's Style Studio. Held annually every February and September at 404, bloggers get to mix and mingle while they browsing beauty products from some of the coolest brands on the market. The first thing on my agenda was the nails. 100% Pure had set up the cutest nail station with soft color palettes to choose from and I decided to go with a blood red polish. Once my nails were done, I entered 100% Pure's giveaway only because I really want the Fujifilm instax camera that's available at Urban Outfitters.


Amazon has it for cheaper so I will probably go that route after fashion week is over. I love the size of these little guys and it would be the perfect replacement for my camera that I mysteriously a few weeks ago. It literally just vanished. I would love to win this giveaway but my chances are pretty slim. Afterwards, I picked up some free goodies to put in my Lulu's Style Studio bag that included an Electric Lip Slide from Bodyography, travel brush from Sigma Beauty, lip and sweet treats from The Balm. However, I did notice a change in this year's event compared to previous ones. First, when picking out your free piece of clothing you couldn't try it on like before. What you selected was what you got. There were less snacks to grab which is understandable but the drinks were still the same. I remember Lulu's were giving away Pomegranate juices one year, but this season it was all about the Redbull. The black cherry was my favorite flavor and a great way to end my night. I had an amazing time once again and I can't wait until September.

Thank you Lulus!


xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 

7 comments

  1. Sounds like such a fun event! Love the photos you took and looks like you got some amazing goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. I look forward to this every season of fashion week!

      Delete
  2. WOW, it looked like an amazing event to me! I love your photos and that drink looked so good by the way. Hahah. I can't wait to see more events you attend. <3

    xo brigette from brigetteramos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I thoroughly enjoyed myself especially with that drink. It was deadly.

      Delete
  3. That looks so fun! Those nail colors are gorgeous, I love the coral colors. I don't blame you on that camera either, I actually hoped I'd get one for Christmas but no dice haha.

    iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might order it on Amazon. It's much cheaper and it would be perfect for Spring!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a classy event! Glad you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig