Pucker Anniversary Bash


What's so great about Pucker is that there's no company out there like them. They are the makeup version of Drybar for women. The staff are amazing and the decor inside the space is so Soho. especially with the high ceilings. When I saw that Pucker's Anniversary was coming up I knew I had to attend their birthday bash. For their special day, the first 25 attendees received a gift bags from the sponsors that included Malin + Goetz, Chloe + Isabel, and Becca. Pucker also had free airbrushing makeup demos, drinks, delicious cake pops, a massage chair, and manicure for everyone to enjoy. One of my favorite moments from last night is finding out what my personality is based on my pout. 


I didn't think I had a thin upper lip but after reading this it was clear Pucker knew my personality better than anyone. I am picky because I know what I lick and once my decision is made good luck trying to convince me otherwise. Another detail that was spot on is being well organized which is probably because I'm a Virgo and I always have more than one planner to use. 


Sweet giveaway I won from Pucker's Birthday Bash. All the makeup is from Michelle Phan's EM cosmetics line. I cannot tell you how surprised I was when my name was called. 


This anniversary bash was just what I needed to countdown too fashion week. It's one week away and more than ready to head back too Lincoln Center. This was an amazing event and here's to many more years to the staff at Pucker.

Happy Birthday!


10 comments

  1. I'm hoping to visit NYC this year and if I do I will definitely be heading to this store! Looks great :D

    Laura from whatlauralovesuk.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try and then head over to DryBar afterwards.

      Delete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I love seeing all the events you attend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pucker sounds awesome! I'd love to know what it says about lips! www.yummomummo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their explanations are spot on about the lips. I didn't think it would be true but it was a super cool idea for Pucker to do at the event.

      Delete
  4. SWEET! Now to get over my fear and travel to "The Big Apple".....going to Pittsburgh gives me hives can imagine what this will do LOL....but it will be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. NYC can be a scary place but once you get over your fears you will definitely want to come back. Make sure to check out Soho, the Jane Hotel in the Meatpacking District and the Highline.

      Delete
  5. Cool! I tried doing one of those "what your lips say about you" tests before & I quickly learned that it's not easy because my lip print looked different every time I did it, depending on how I had my lips positioned. Or maybe I was just overthinking it! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I think you might have been overthinking it but the results are pretty accurate when you get the right lips on tissue.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig