On My Watch

On My Watch



Right Side: Top Row
1. La Mer: The Illuminating Eye Gel (Neiman Marcus)
2. Nails Inc. Gel in Grosvenor Crescent (John Lewis)

Middle Row
3. Dr. Brandt: Needles No More (Sephora
4. Beauty Blender Cleanser (Sephora)
5. Beauty Blender Sponge (Birchbox)

Bottom Row
6. GlamGlow Bright Mud Eye Treatment (Neiman Marcus)
7. Jenna Hipp Nail & Hand Cream (Beauty)

February is here! NYFW and Milk Made fashion week is only 8 days away. If you're
a blogger or editor, having great skin is key during fashion week. No one wants to have a blemish pop out of nowhere on their face or see another pimple sticking its ugly head out. So cleanse your skin with these beauty products to enjoy the most fashionable month of the year.

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

8 comments

  1. Have you tried the Glam Glow eye mask? I'm wondering just how amazing it is. The brand gets amazing reviews, and I have some pretty brutal dark circles for a 28 year old.
    www.divaandthedivine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it yet but I heard about it on Allure and Harper's Bazaar. I think it will live up to the all rave reviews it's been getting though....

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the original Beauty Blender! I'm happy with my current foundation brush, but I feel like I'm going to be curious until I just try it already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try it too but the price is keeping me away which sucks. I want it so bad.

      Delete
  3. I want the beauty blender so bad but to spend $20 on a makeup sponge breaks my heart lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I wish Birchbox gave me a sponge in one of my boxes but it never happened. There's still hope!

      Delete
  4. Have you tried these? They all look pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any yet but the glam glow is number 1 for me...

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig