NYFW Day: Mongol FW Collection + Coffee Break




During Day 2 of NYFW, I attended the debut Mongol collection by Bayarmaa Bayarkhuu inside The Theater at Lincoln Center. I was relieved I made it to the show because I woke up late and hoping traffic wasn't against me trying to get too Midtown. The show started with a performance of a man playing the Asian cello while another sung a Mongolian song. The music was a clear reference to Bayarmaa known style and rich Mongolian culture reflected in her collection. I love the bright prints and beautiful head pieces the models wore on the runway. It added excitement to the show with a reference to the 70s known for peace and love. 

Afterwards, I made my way to Starbucks to check out other shows on Instagram and catch on Daily Front Row's fashion updates with a decadent Americano. I will be back at Lincoln Center on Tuesday to cover Lupe Gajardo's F/W show so stay tuned everyone.

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 



No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig