Warby & Me




Print Blouse: (Similar Styles here Old Navy) | Parka: (H & M) | Pants: (Similar Styles here H & M)

One of my goals for the New Year is to get a pair of glasses from Warby Parker. They have the most adorable selection of frames and colors available to try on in their retail and showroom. Each frame is designed to compliment the shape of the customers face and for me I would go for the rectangle, tortoise frames. I'm thinking a two-tone frame would look fantastic on me and I can't wait to try them soon. It's time for a change and frankly, it's time for some new frames on my face.

Happy New Year!

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira


No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig