On My Watch

Currently Craving





Top Row
1. ModCloth Heels :(ModCloth)
2. Kristin Cavallari- Chelsea Heels :(Zappos)
3. Venni Heels :(6PM)

Center Row
4. Zara Heeled Sandal :(Zara)

Bottom Row
5.Valentino Rockstud Flats :(SSENSE)
6. Caldas Heels :(6PM)
7. Vianca Heels :(6PM)

Happy Sunday! It's been a cold winter so far and what better to keep myself warm than thinking about a great pair of shoes. I always try to fill my closet with shoes of every style and height. If I want some height, the 4-inch heels will come out but if I want comfortability that's when the wedges come out to play. The great thing about being a woman is that there's a shoe for every occasion. These beautiful Valentino flats will be great to wear on a coffee run or for a mix-and-mingle event during week because its simple, well not that simple, and a great way to get people talking about your feet. Jessica Simpson and Kristin Cavallari both have great tastes in designing killer heels. The Chelsea Heel would be awesome to wear during fashion week as apart an attendee's street style look. The pairing of the color with print is something I would definitely love to be photographed wearing one day. My favorite shoe is the leopard bootie. Even though the heel is sky high I would die to squeeze me feet in these beauties. Its just the right amount of print and would take any neutral look to another level. I've seen many blogger wearing heels with similar prints but these take the cake. Maybe you will catch me wearing a wedge or bootie similar to these styles next month at NYFW. Oh well, you will just have to wait and see.

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

4 comments

  1. Omg those Venni heels are heavenly!!! I agree I love Jessica's style :)

    Becky
    bbyb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. Now, if only I could walk in heels like those!

      Delete
  2. I love pair number 1. I have been wearing snow boots for the past 3 months and hate wearing them now.

    Lorilee x

    www.lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made a great choice and I now exactly how you feel. Maybe during fashion week I can bring out my flats or a pair of loafers.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig