My Beauty Routine

My Beauty Routine





1. Bobbi Brown Makeup Brushes
The number thing I learned when applying makeup is to use a brush instead of your fingers. By doing this, less dirt gets transferred to your face and keeps those nasty blackheads from building up. I saw a huge difference in my skin when I starting using a brush when apply my concealer.

2. Tarte  Powder Brush
This brush feels so smooth against my eyebrows and always give it the perfect arch that I need. Another thing this brush doesn't do is leaves bristles behind after you use it. When it comes to my makeup and powder brushes that is absolute no, no.

3. Cover F/X Cream Concealer
Finding a concealer that's provides coverage for 24 hours is so hard to find. My first concealer I tried was from Clinique and although it didn't cake on my skin, I still was getting the right amount of coverage to last the whole day. I discovered Cover F/X at Sephora when I was searching for another concealer and decided to try theirs in deep. This has been my number one concealer for a few years now because it blends in beautifully with my skin and it last all day. I don't have to apply a lot of concealer to get the coverage I need and that the best feeling ever.

4. bareMinerals Matte Foundation - Golden Tan
This is a great alternative if you're seeking to change up your daily makeup routine. Like the concealer, apply a little of this foundation to give you that glam look you're aiming for.

5. Jouer Luminizing Moisture
I received this as a sample in one of Birchbox's one month and I have been hooked ever since. In addition, to my concealer I use to this to keep everything in place and it has disappointed me yet.
Thanks Birchbox.

6. Hard Candy Baked Bronzer
The finishing touch after I've applied my luminizing moisture tint and Cover F/X concealer. This gives me that extra glow during the Winter season and keeps me looking fresh during the Spring/Summer season.

7. LeSportsac Everygirl Tote
I have the mini size of this tote which doubles as my cosmetic bag. The larger version I received a few years back when I attended Teen Vogue Fashion Univerrsity. My gift bag was stuffed with so many goodies I could hardly believe my eyes. It's a great bag that holds everything I need.

8. Cynthia Rowley Liquid Eyeliner- Black
I received this as a gift when I attended the Cynthia Rowley + Birchbox shopping event last Spring. This is my first liquid eyeliner and I love it. Its easy to put on and it leaves my eyes looking oh so sexy. Rawr!

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

12 comments

  1. I agree that finding a concealer with 24 hour coverage is diffulut. I'm using Benefit Fakeup right now and love it but will have to stop by Sephora and try Cover F/X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prior to using this one, I was using another one of their concealers and that always gave me the right amount of coverage but is out of stock now so this is the next best thing!

      Delete
  2. I've heard good things about the Jouer Moisture Tints! I've been looking to try the Luminizing one, but I've heard the Matte is good too. I really like Dr. Jart's BB creams for light coverage right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a matte! I will definitely have to look into that but this has been doing great for me so far and its very light on skin.

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try the bareMinerals foundation in like forever! My skin is quite sensitive so I've been a bit scared of full coverage makeup for a long time. I think I may want to jump in and give it a try. Also I may want to get my hands on that Jouer moisture too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it ! Although, I should warn you that the Jouer Moisture is quite expensive! Thank god I got as a sample but it works so well.

      Delete
  4. It's amazing what we put on our faces in the morning. I love the sound of the Jouer Luminising Moisturizer - where did you pick your sample up from?

    Lorilee
    x
    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the Jouer sample from Birchbox as part of my monthly subscription!

      Delete
  5. Love your picks! Was the Rowley+Birchbox event at the soho Birchbox store? It's so cute in there. Like walking into their website lol.
    xoxo Aimee
    http://bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the event was held at Cynthia Rowley's boutique store on the UES. It's so cute and I love all the little treats.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig