Shades of Brown


Sweater : (Forever21) | Loafers :(Forever21) Garance Dior Journal :(Rifle Paper Co.)

I can never have enough sweaters to wear throughout the winter and this one is no except. I love the zippers placed at the sides because honestly, I never had a multi patterned sweater with this much details in them. I purchased this gem at Forever 21 inside their Contemporary section which is a little more expensive then everything else. I got this in Black & Camel but its also comes in Black & Sage, which is a bonus and just when you think it can't get any better color wise; this sweater is also versatile. Its heavier enough to be worn by itself or layered if you don't want to wear a coat. Another alternative is this sweater this sweater with a leather jacket for a night out with the boyfriend. 

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 

8 comments

  1. Love the sweater and you really look fabulous in it. Like you, I really like the zipper details on the side, really pretty.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish I got this sweater in green also. Maybe I will :)

      Delete
  2. The chain detailing on the flats are adorable! Happy |Holidays!

    xxLK
    www.ellekae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love these shoes and they literally can go with anything!

      Delete
  3. I want those shoes! Love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig