Looking Forward to 2015 w/ Marsala

Every year Pantone announces their choice for the color of the year and every year I'm displeased with their pick. So when Pantone chose Marsala as the color of the year for 2015 I was very happy. I think this color is versatile and would look beautiful on any skin tone. Next year, I would love to wear a matte lipstick of this color and compliment with a beautiful statement necklace from Baublebar or Capwell & Co. Besides 2013's color of the year, Emerald, Marsala is my favorite choice for 2015. 




I'm looking forward to wearing Marsala in the New Year and showing you guys what makes this color so special. It embodies a kind of confidence that's felt but rarely seen. It something we are all as humans search for throughout our lifetime. Pantone made the perfect choice now if only next year will get here already!

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 

8 comments

  1. It is a great color, especially for winter! It'll be nice to see how people get creative with this, wearing bold eyes & lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, hopefully I can pull something like that off with a bold lip and pretty blouse.

      Delete
  2. I really love this new colour of the year, it's so rich and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's an interesting color, I love that it's wearable and I think it will be perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my Facebook page, dear. I like finding other fellow bloggers.
    I love this colour and I even chose it as an accent to my last outfit.

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin as well?

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and its nice connecting with other below as well. I sent you a message on Facebook. Have a Happy New York.

      <3 Shaakira

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig