Jewels of All Tones



These days I find myself looking for statement jewelry to wear for every part of my day. I must admit before I would just keep my necklaces simple and step away from anything too sparkly or cluttered with stones but now that's exactly what I look for in a necklace. I love searching for gems that have a  lot of color and complex shapes like a hexagon or diamond because that immediately catches my eye. When I don't have the time to browse through my favorite online shops like Bauble Bar | Capwell & Co | House of Harlow | Max and Chloe, I go to my alternatives. Recently, I've purchased this Flower Statement Necklace but then I fell in love with this Glitzy Floral Bib Necklace from Forever21 that was made with a little sparkle.  I love that both pieces are versatile to wear with any outfit throughout the day and super chunky. 

Below are a few of many statement jewels that I wanted to share. The details in each piece are remarkable from the colors down to the stones.

Enjoy 
xx Into The Row,
Shaakira






12 comments

  1. gorgeous necklaces! these would make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. I'm slowly building up my jewelry collection to feature gems like these...

      Delete
  2. These pieces are awesome! These will certainly glam up any outfit!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pieces! I think they would make amazing gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty necklaces. House of Harlow is one of my favourite places for accessories, they have such beautiful and unique pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love House of Harlow. Gorgeous necklaces for days...<3

      Delete
  5. Lovely necklaces! I admire your ability to accessorize with these beauties! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I try to keep an eye out for jewelry that catch my eye everywhere I go

      Delete
  6. WOW! They are so beautifulllllllllll. <3 I'm sure they all look super cute on you too.

    xo, Brigette | http://www.brigetteramos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your far too kind but these would look great on any gal!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig