Geometric Placements


When I first saw this sweater a few weeks ago while shopping I immediately fell in love with it. There was something about this sweater that made me want it but couldn't quite put my finger on. I think it had a little something to do with the Geometric Placements but that's stating the obvious. The hard part in purchasing this sweater was trying to decide whether I wanted it in teal or in biege because I wanted it to go with a multi-colored geometric necklace I picked up earlier. 

Long story, short I went with the teal. As much as I loved the beige color, the teal geometric shapes on this sweater stood out more to me. When I paired it with the necklace I knew it was a done deal. Since its cold out and winter is here, you have to have a cute sweater to wear. There are no ugly sweaters allowed here. 

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira


*This entire look is from H & M with some items including the sweater, no longer available*
Enjoy :)

5 comments

  1. Love the pattern of the jumper, the necklace is so pretty too, great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like a jumper but it's a sweater I got from H & M a few week's back!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have to try and get your comment back. I deleted when I was trying to reply.

      Delete
    2. Your necklace is so elegant! It goes well with the color of the sweater you were wearing. I’m not sure with the meaning of that design, but I know it is made with intention and significance. Anyway, you look gorgeous in your outfit! Thanks for sharing!

      Ricky Rowe @ Find A Jewelry Expert

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig