November Must Haves

November Must Haves

Heels (Zara) | Leather Leggings ( Net-A-Porter) | Graffiti Blouse (Concept Seasons) | 
Cardigan (H & M) Pave Lipstick Necklace (Bauble Bar) | Fringe Satchel (Henri Bendel)
McQueen Bow Collar Shirt (Far Fetch) | Thxgiving Greeting Card (Rifle Paper Co.) | 
Jar Candle (Kmart)


Season's Greetings!

Thanksgiving is this week and I can't wait to celebrate my favorite holiday with my family in Brooklyn.  I'm always thankful for my family and their continued support. Every year I either help my mom cook for Thanksgiving or go over to a family friend's house to gather and enjoy each other's company. The menu consists of yams, turkey with stuffing, macaroni and cheese, collared greens, baked ziti and plenty of wine to sip on. When everything cooked to perfection the smell consumes and my stomach cries out in hunger.

This month's must haves are inspired by favorite holiday with feminine prints and leather to feast your eyes on. Rifle Paper Co. has the most creative personalized stationery that would make great stocking stuffers for Christmas or calling cards for bloggers seeking to promote their websites. These Thanksgiving cards are ideal as a parting gift for your loved ones and as a place holder for the dinner table. Its about giving and not brings people in the holiday spirit then with a turkey staring at you. Whatever the case maybe I'm sure your guest will be happy with this thoughtful decor.

I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig