Neutral Tones



Blouse: (Sold out Uniqlo) | Scarf: ( More colors here: H & M) | Patterned Pants: (More colors here: H & M)

You know it's the holiday season when Starbucks brings out their snowman cookies and super delicious pumpkin spice and caramel brûlée lattes. When you have to put away those flats and bring out the boots. When your everyday uniform goes from simple to layered but this time I want to savor the moment. Fall is here and the best way to celebrate it are with neutral tones.

Beige, black, navy and grey are my classic Fall colors.  I love to mix these colors with a beautiful print to add an artistic touch in this world we call fashion but it's important to not overdo it. Today's look consist of this beige and black silk blouse I found from Uniqlo over the summer. I love this item because its chic and instead of pairing it with a statement necklace I decided to use this tube scarf from H & M to compliment both colors. Enjoy :)

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

2 comments

  1. You look fantastic in neutrals and that scarf looks so cozy! I especially love all of your bangles. Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. I love wearing neutrals colors because they're easier to dress up and the bangles are actually flash tattoos.

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig