MAKEcolour + Birchbloggers Breakfast


Friday I was invited by Birchbox to attend the MAKEcolour + Birchbloggers breakfast at their brick and mortar store in store. It's been awhile since I attended a breakfast so this was extra sweet for me because its my first visit to the Birchbox store to preview the latest MAKE collection. I loved the window display showing off holiday gifts for that special someone and immediately I thought of a few people to treat. The best part about this time of year are the parties and limited edition boxes companies like Birchbox have. Hello, the conscious commerce box has my name all over it.

Now back to the birchbloggers breakfast.
What I like about MAKE is that they're a socially conscious beauty company that collaborate with artist to create these ultra cool art inspired collections. If you read their bio here : MAKE. WE SEE BEAUTY aims to bring accessible makeup to everyone. 
Face Gloss had a liquid gel oozing out of it
Eye Makeup Remover from MAKE come in the cutest bottle

The MAKE gift bag was filled with delicious products I can't wait to experiment with.
Included were:

Defining Mascara See it here.   

Matte Lipstick See it here.

 Calypso Palette See similar colors here 
Molten Shadow See it here.  
Face Primer See it here.

Plus, I made my own BYOB. I'm so happy I got to experience this and learn more about this amazing company. Hopefully, I can attend another breakfast soon.



xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

10 comments

  1. I wasn't familiar with this company, happy to have another non-animal testing, cruelty-free, vegan, paraben-free, oil-free, fragrance-free, company to try out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, MAKE is a great company that truly knows what their customers want when it comes to makeup and making it more than just the focus of beauty. xx Shaakira

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I am in love with this post and how large the photos are. AMAZING! <3 I am so fascinated with the products you've featured too, I'll have to look into them and see which ones I want to try xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to be cliche but I loved everything in my gift bag especially the mascara and molten eye shadow. You should definitely try them!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great event! I've never heard of MAKE, but these items look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of them either until I attended this breakfast but they're awesome!

      Delete
  4. I only just heard of this brand because of Birchbox, and I'm so glad you've posted this up with so many great pictures and facts about the brand. I will definitely have to invest in a few pieces soon. Also, is that BLUE lip gloss? It looks so cool! Glad you had a great time. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that's just a lip balm but I'm not certain. I would definitely invest in some of their products. I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete
  5. Can I just say that I am SUPER jealous of your trip to Birchbox!?!?! MAKE looks like a great company and I love the packaging. Thanks for sharing!

    I would love for you to join in on this week's Beauty Frenzy Friday link party and add this blog post (and any of your other favorite beauty posts). I pin everyone that links up and feature a handful the following week!

    http://simplenailsandbeauty.com/beauty-frenzy-friday-beauty-blog-link-party-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much and I would love to join your link party. I'm just happy Birchbox picked me to attend this breakfast and test these beautiful products! <3

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig