LAQA and Co. + Birchbloggers Breakfast


Last Friday I attended the LAQA and Co. + Birchbloggers breakfast at Birchbox's brick and mortar store in Soho. The last breakfast I attended focused solely on makeup, this time it was all about the lips and nails. The coolest thing about LAQA and Co. is the artwork featured on their packaging from different artists. I can only speak for myself when I say something like that draws me into a product even more. I minored in Art History when I was in college so I always appeciate beauty companies like LAQA and Co. helping artists get their name out there. What made this breakfast extra special was being apart of Birchbox's first blogger focus group and giving the creators feedback on products launching next year. 

I loved the textures of the colors I got to try out especially the mattes ones because that's something I'm getting into right now. The nail polishes were cool to try as well but I only liked the glitter one. If its not glitter then I use have a beige or black on my nails when I feel like doing them. After testing products and mingling with other bloggers I left with a gift bag that included:

LAQA and Co. Holiday Collection: See It Here 
Corn Cookie from Momofuku Bar 
Tuxedo Manicure Duo: See It Here 
Polish Remover Pads: See It Here

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

7 comments

  1. I'm so jealous! I wish Birchbox would visit other citites with events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birchbox recently opened up subscriptions in Canada. So hopefully with time they will expand to other cities but this was my favorite breakfast I attended so far and I love the gift bags they gave to everyone :)

      Delete
  2. Like Jenn, I'm so jealous that you got to attend! I hope they'll start doing other events in other large cities. It looks like you had a fantastic time and got to play with some lovely products. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my favorite breakfast event I attended so far. I love their products especially the tuxedo manicure. Be sure to check Birchbox out if you're ever visit NYC.

      xx Shaakira

      Delete
  3. WOWOWOW! That event sounds amazing, I am also very jealous like the other gals who have commented. :P Although I have not majored in art, as a makeup artist I appreciate all forms on art especially on makeup like you. :) I cannot wait for the launch and thank you so much for sharing. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I minored in Art History when I was in college so I enjoyed seeing different artists work on their packaging. Their new collection will be arriving sometime in 2015.

      xx Shaakira

      Delete
  4. What a fun event to to have breakfast at Birchbox and try lip products!! :)

    Ursula

    www.blueridgebeautyblogger.com

    ReplyDelete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig