Falling for Fall



Fall Essentials
Dress (Tory Burch) | Waistcoat (H & M) | Wool Hat (Sole Society) | Ankle Boots w/ Zip (Zara) | Chanel Handbag (Vestiaire Collective

Fall brings out the best in any woman's wardrobe. You swap out your summer/spring clothes for those fall booties you splurged on or that sweater dress dying for a night out. Whatever the case maybe its safe to say that I've have officially falling for fall. Here are my picks to welcome the change in weather with some Tory Burch, Zara, and everything else in between.
Details in Tory Burch Manda Dress


xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

2 comments

  1. That would be a really cute outfit! I want to wear a sweater dress, but I can't handle it when it's so cold (I know I'm weak!). I would need super warm tights/leggings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I completely agree. I get cold easily so I would have to wear a sweater with thick tights and a pair of booties

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig