Grey and Scuffed


Today was a beautiful in South Orange to enjoy this warm weather in the park. I rarely get excited about the cold weather but with my Grey H &M Pullover Sweater and Scuffed Boots, I'm ready. So what better to pair my two favorite items than with a great pair of Denim Jeans. The Fall is all about layering and accessorizing what you want to stand out. So to complete my look for today I accessorizing with my Swaroski Crystal Charm Necklace and a Statement Necklace from Baublebar.

When your confident in what you wear, you're confident to take on the world. Love your clothes and that will love you back. 

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

2 comments

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig