Black and White

If you were to take a peek inside my closet the most common colors you will find are black and white. I'm always drawn to having multiple options of black and white items especially when it comes to a blouse, scarf or cardigan. Maybe because basic colors create the best looks. They're classic when you want to add sophistication to your look and versatile for every season which is a plus in my book. 
Today, I'm wearing my black and white striped blouse from H & M, super skinny khakis from The Gap, black cardigan and purple Longchamp Le Pilage tote from Bloomingdale's

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig