Storefront x RePopRoom Fashion Brunch

Souda Brooklyn Bubble Chandleier
I want this in my living room
Vincetta SS15 Sportswear Collection
Ilana Kohn SS15 Clean & Chic Collection

Yesterday I attended Storefront x RePopRoom "Fashion That Pops" brunch inside the RePopRoom showroom in Chelsea. There I was treated to light refreshments from rising Chef Jordan Andino and LushCakez that included luscious carrot juice, sushi and mini hamburgers. With food to nibble on, it was a no brainer that I had to preview new collections from sportswear designer, Vincetta, and Beverly Hills based designer Marrin Costello's gorgeous gems on display. 

I love the luxurious look of Marrin Costello's necklaces and the warm colors she chose for each stone which I think is a reflection of modern luxury. My favorite piece in the space was definitely the Bubble Chandelier by Souda Brooklyn. When I get my own apartment one day I would love to have a decor piece similar to the chandelier at Storefront x RePopRoom either in the living room or entrance way. Its a great way to start a conversation and definitely leaves a lasting impression of the artist. Overall, it was a fantastic event and I'm so happy to be apart of it. Until next season.

xx Into The Row.
Shaakira 

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig