Kati Stern Venexiana S/S15 Collection



For day 3 of NYFW I attended Kati Stern Venexiana SS15 show inside the Pavilion at Lincoln Center. I was great to be back for another season of fashion week and experience another collection come to life on the runway. Kati brought such sophistication with her gowns from the color choices, playful necklines and embellishments for that added touch. I can't say what gown was my favorite but I will say that I was utterly impressed. 

       xx Into The Row,
    Shaakira 

2 comments

  1. The dresses were so gorgeous! Really fun show.
    xoxo Aimee
    http://bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com/2014/09/nyfw-ss-part-2-kati-stern-venexiana.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these dresses are gorgeous and I love the details in them!

      Delete

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig