August Must Haves


It's hard to believe August is here and already I'm thinking about what I need for the fall season. What I love about this month is not only is my birthday coming up but August also brings me closer to Football and NYFW + MADEfw. Pre-season jitters and fashion week preparations have begun [a la training facility to the designer studios + PR agencies], but who am I to tell you what's expected! This month's must haves are a combination of items I wish were in my closet and decor pieces like Tory Burch's Classic Candle and It by Alexa Chung. Enjoy.

Too soon, too soon. 
August is here.

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira 









No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig