What's In Your Bag?





Redbull Red Bull  | Bronzer- UrbanDecay | Blackberry | Ciate London in Vintage 018 polish Ebay
| La Yogurt Original |Alex and Ani Butterfly charm bracelet AlexandAni

It's Monday again and the week upon us. So today I have my crossbody bag filled with my must haves. Every woman must have an energy drink of some sort in their bag. Most of the time I drink coffee but lately I've been sipping on Redbull for those long days at work. Then, there's my house keys, phone, and mirror for those quick check ups throughout the day. Today's bag is light but tomorrow's might be different. However, the situation maybe make sure you have everything you need in your bag. Oh and...

Happy Cinco de Mayo,
Into The Row

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig