MPIA Open Market 2014







Yesterday, I attended the second annual Open Market event celebrating everything the meatpacking district has to offer. Held inside the Highline Stages, attendees were greeted with high end designers sample sales, open auction, alcohol and food. I didn't splurge on any sample sales but instead diverted my attention to the food and alcohol.

I nibbled on almost every food selection there but I especially loved the mini burgers and the cinnamon apple cider donut, which I never knew, existed. The atmosphere was great and the space was huge to accommodate the venues and the attendees. 

xx Into The Row,
Shaakira

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig