May Birchbox - Kate Spade Saturday




May Birchbox Finds

My May Birchbox came in just in time for Mother's Day a few weeks ago and I was beyond excited for what waiting inside for me. First, let me talk about the box. I love the yellow limited edition box in partnership with Kate Spade Saturday and the vertical/horizontal black and white stripes that appears  inside the box. I love the details. So I will be keeping this particular box a keepsake. 
What's Inside?
1. Color Club Nail Polish from Nail Lacquer accompanied by SuperGoop Everyday SPF 30 Sunscreen w/ Cellular Response Technology. FYI: it's water resistant.


2. Whish Shave Cream in Acai Grapefruit. I love that this product moisturizes, soothes, and nourishes your skin while you're shaving those pesky hairs away.

3. A special off from Kate Spade Saturday with $25 off your purchase of $75+, which is perfect to finally buy that weekend bag or dress that you've been eyeing for days.
4. Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Thick + Lait Cristal. Essential this paraben- free shampoo and conditioner will leave your hair feeling rejuvenated every single time. 
5. Jouer luminizing Moisture Tint- Bronzed. Great on the go accessory to keep your lips looking healthy and kissable. 


Overall, I'm very satisfied with my Birchbox this month and I certainly look forward to what's going to be inside June's box. 

xoxo,
Into The Row

No comments

Post a Comment

Into The Row 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© Into The Row| Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig